Content

Friday, January 11, 2013
A Child once
A Child Once
I was once a child. Things weren't so complicated back then and life before was a lot bigger and exciting than this we have now. I missed those days , when all that matters for me are small army figures and marbles I safely hid under our mattress. 

Like a child we are when we start on something new - like a new job , new hobby or a new relationship. We slowly take and absorb the knowledge & love given to us and thus we learn. Along with learning comes failure and struggles , it's a package deal.

So pardon me my friend if in the coming days , months or years you'll see me fail and struggle , I'm a but a child in this field. And as a child I'll learn and I'll grow.

- Fra Jamir

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Categories

Fra Jamir 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Followers